Rainny Day

2010 - Rainny Day

Taken on 28 Nov 2009, Singapore.

Nikon D70s with 55-200mm@200mm, F5.6, Aperture Priority

All size on Flickr



It's raining and I miss you so much. Dare not dial your number, I cannot find any reason to do that.
It's raining and i am missing of you. but i can't find any reason to call you.

下雨天了怎么办?
我好想你。
不敢打给你 我找不到原因。

ps... Chinese version came from 南拳妈妈《下雨天》, with my poor English translation.

ps again... Wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day.

ps again and again... yes, I changed to clovis version, thanks xD

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is good too~

ps: ya, very poor translattion~ lol

pps: it's raining and i am missing of you. but i can't find any reason to call you.

clovis
ksleck said…
yeah~~ thank you so much.
I changed to your version liao
I should improve my english Orz